christmas

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Middle of the week and one day closer to the weekend! I am looking forward to this weekend I think because it is general conference and Easter all rolled into one. I Love Easter and what it celebrates but I dislike the Easter Bunny with a passion. When my kids were little the Easter Bunny use to stop by our house on Friday night so my kids could get their Easter basket on Saturday morning. My kid’s friends never understood why the Easter bunny would drop off their basket on Friday night and not Saturday night like the rest of them. I am so glad I don’t have to worry about that anymore.


Today Elle and some friends went swimming at the hotel. I took a nice little nap on the lounge chairs. Elle told me she was just like me afterwards. I asked how so. She said she meet a girl at the pool who was all alone and started asking her questions to make her feel comfortable. I do like to make people feel comfortable when they are around me and asking them questions and learning about them is one of the ways in which I do that. It is interesting to me that Elle has taken notice of that and she felt like she was doing what I would have done.

I am grateful for the beautiful weather.



I lightened Emma's hair a couple of days ago and she doesn't seem to think there is a difference.  This is the before picture and the one below is after. 
I think their is a difference she went from light brown to honey blonde.

No comments: