Tuesday. What can I say about a beautiful Tuesday in April? I don't have a lot going on in my life today. It was nice to just chill and sleep in after everyone went off to school and work because I actually am not feeling well today. I feel like I have a head cold coming on but the odd thing is I have felt this way for 3 days now. It is not getting worse or better. I wish it would decide to just leave. That is why I keep justifing my naps for the last three days. I just know if I can get some good rest then my cold will hit that wall and just leave me. Who knows maybe it would be a lot worse if I wasn't taking my get over my cold naps! I just don't have very much energy though and my head aches.
We are taking a little trip this weekend! Scott is taking Elle and I to Chicogo. Emma would rather stay home and have interatctions with other teenagers (especially ones from Italy)! She will realize in 10 years just how silly that was to stay home and socialize with other kids instead of going to Chicogo (I am sure in 10 years she won't even remember his name!) But Elle and I are way excited to explore the great metropolis of the windy city. I hope Elle is always excited to go exploring with me. Emma has never been an explorer. Emma is really just a home body ( I think that is because she doesn't like to leave her dogs behind). Maybe after Emma's trip to Europe this summer she will catch the explorer bug and want to see the rest of the world even if it is just 6 hours away!
I am grateful for my hair straightener. Without it I would look like Madussa espeically when I go to bed with wet hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment