christmas

Monday, April 12, 2010

Trials and what else starts with V??

Life is always full of challenges.  We are taught that there is opposition in all things however else would we be able to feel happiness if we haven't also experienced saddnes or health when our bodies haver never had to fight off illness or injury.  Sometimes our challenges are small sometimes they are huge.  I have learned through experience that all things can be to our good if we let them teach us and then learn always to deal with trials with a positive attitude.  That is not so easily done when you are in the moment of your trial.  Sometimes we need to take challenges one moment at a time (when I was pregnant that is how I made it through many days was by little moments) isn't that how all of life is lived though, by moments?  I hope that we can all strive to live our lives in the moment whether we are experiencing great triumphs or sore trials.  I hope that my kids can see their mom living a happy life even though things are not perfect.  I hope Scott knows that I love him more then anything in this world even though he didn't give me 100 complements this weekend.  (Although he did complement how soft my skin was!)  I love my family that are far away from me living in Utah.  I have the best parents who love unconditionally (as parents should) and my sisters are the best friends I could aks for.  I have two brothers who work hard and love me too.  Even with trials My life is blessed.
I am grateful for Finley.  She is my little friend and she brought laughter to my day. 
I love little kids! 
(I was talking to Finley about the letter V and I told her that van started with V and she told me that Viagra started with V!  She is 5 years old)

1 comment:

T. Greer said...

That is hilarious! V for Viagra. They should put it in the ABC books.