christmas

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What has 16 years gotten me?...One beautiful daughter!

Emma is such a sweetheart. I love her. Her room stinks. Glee sucks. Emma doesn’t want me to talk about her but I can’t help it. Emma chokes on her own spit and she needs her eyebrows plucked badly! Emma is very tired and she just wants to go to bed. Emma heard that the movie Kick*** was stupid and she thinks I should spell out the swear part of that word because she doesn’t think  my readers will know what the stars mean but I told her that my readers are very smart people and you all know what swear word that they represent. Emma wants a concrete shake from Culvers and I do too.


This is my blog about Emma week in honor of her 16th birthday coming up. I can’t believe that Emma has been in my life for 16 years…! Wow what a wonderful daughter she has been. I wish sometimes that I could go back and see her sucking her two fingers and doing the cute things that 2 year olds do but alas that is not how it works and everyone grows up and turns into a teenager!  One time someone asked me if I was afraid to have Emma grow up into a teenager because they thought she was a very "bossy and I am the center of the universe" type of toddler but I thought that was a very odd comment at the time.  It has proven to be very wrong...Emma has been a very sweet and kind teenager (really).

Emma 2 years old and Tanner 5 years old (but you all need to pretend that Tanner is not in this picture please.)  happy Emma??

I am grateful for the opportunity to be Emma's mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Glee!