christmas

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I live a hard life...NOT!

Another hump day.  I have had a another great day.  This should be illegal.  I think I live the perfect life.  I am not trying to brag or boast but Heavenly Father has blessed me with so much that I feel very lucky to have my life.  I had a great time working out and doing some relief society assignments this morning and then taking Elle to Emma's school so she could help her in one of her speech assignments.  It was great watching the girls act out a scene from Legally Blonde they both did a great job.  After which we ran Emma to work and then Elle and I stopped by Burger King to get Elle some fries.  They were perfect fries until Elle dropped the bag on the car floor and they all spilled out on our dirty floor (5 second rule does not work when the floor of the car has gone through a Minnesota winter).  Elle was so mad!  I took her to Shopko to buy a baby gift and then afterwards we went to a new place were Elle ordered some cheese curds.  This time none of them found there way to the floor but instead they all managed to enter Elle's mouth and boy did she enjoy them!  Elle helped me deliver some cookies to a couple of families in the ward that could use them and then off to home to make dinner.  After making dinner I went to pick up some neighbor kids from daycare because their mom was unable to pick them from daycare on time (happy to do that one!).  I told you I had a great day!!  It is still not over...American Idol night at Anns!!! 
I am grateful to be a mom!

No comments: