christmas

Friday, April 30, 2010

Why?

My thoughts have been wondering a lot lately. Like for instance why do my kids like Avatar? I have been watching it with Elle and I just don’t see why all three of my kids like that show. Also why don’t my kids like corn on the cob? It is very sweet and crunchy and yummy (I mean how could someone not like the way corn on the cob tastes?) And why does the tv show The Office make me laugh like no other show does and Scott never laughs about it? How come I can’t get my stupid skype dog avatar off and just have my face on the video screen? That one is really bugging me? Why do my girls think that cleaning their rooms could cause them to die?


I am grateful for the fun surprise birthday activity we have planned for Emma tomorrow...I love suprises!

1 comment:

T. Greer said...

"That one is really bugging me" wasn't a question. Also, I like corn on the cob.