Scott is gone this weekend. He had a trip to take to Florida. I miss him.
I took the kids to Hannah's graduation open house and when both the girls came out to the car they were dressed very interestingly. They didn't even plan this. What do you think?
Hannah graduated from High School today! It has been a very long journey for her but at last she has achieved her goal of finishing high school. I am proud of her that she stuck it out because the easy thing for her would have been to drop out and just get her GED or even not that. She has worked hard all year long while working about 30 hours a week. Now is is leaving to move back to Arizona where her family lives. It has been an interesting year for us having Jackson (Jackson stayed with us for about 7 months) and Hannah living with us. I have learned many things about myself through this process of inviting them to stay with us. But it is now coming to an end. I wish Hannah the best in her future.
I am grateful for the good times I had with my kids today.
No comments:
Post a Comment