christmas

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The perfect day? Not today!

Hideeho everyone.  I am not sure what to blog about tonight.  I have been having lots of fun with Tanner watching The Office with him.  Emma has been annoyed with her mom for a day because she thinks I have "ruined" her hair.  (I colored it yesterday but it didn't turn out the way she wanted it to but it looks fine)  Elle  has been pretty good today because I took her to get her guitar fixed and signed her up for lessons this summer.  I wish I could have a day when all my kids like me all day long without anyone of them getting mad at me for some reason or another but it doesn't happen very often.  Oh well I can dream!

I am grateful for the beautiful weather today.

1 comment:

Al said...

Still waiting for those "new hair do" pictures!!