christmas
Sunday, June 20, 2010
My Dad, My Hero
Happy Fathers Day!!! I love my dad he is the best. Not perfect but perfect enough for me! I am one of those very blessed daughters on earth to have a dad who loves me and he always shows me his love with his actions. I have always looked up to my dad and admired the kind of person he was. He always treated others with respect and kindness. He always told the truth. He always was silly. He always was positive. He always tried to cheer me up. He always was a good provider. He always was responsible. He always worked hard even when he was home. He always served others and gave of his time and talents. He always was a good listener. He always made things right even if it was just an encouraging word. My dad is the best! He is one of my greatest heros, I always look up to him and I love him with all my heart!
I am grateful to have such a great DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment