christmas

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Getting caught up with Tanner

Another Saturday come and gone.  Today Tanner and I went on a 7 mile hike!  My bum and legs are feeling it now.  After our almost two hour walk about I came home and cleaned the house and I am feeling exhausted now.  I just want to crawl into bed and close my eyes and sweetly let my mind go to dream land.  I feel such peace and contentment having Tanner in the house again.  It is so weird when he is gone because I just realized that even though he is gone and I go on living my life and taking care of things here he is always on my mind and I am always hoping he is doing well and to have him so far away I just don't think I feel 100% at peace. 

I am grateful for my walk with Tanner today (he talked the whole time).

No comments: