christmas

Monday, June 28, 2010

How many naps do you take?

Tanner seems to think his mother takes a 4 hour nap every day!  Oh My Gosh!  I don't know why he would think that!!!  Seriously I think since he has been home I have had 3 naps total!  I think I will keep a chart for him and document each nap I take and for how long because really I don't take 4 hours naps nor do I take a nap every day.  Now on the other hand I kindly wake Tanner up each day (not morning) between 11 and 12 o'clock (and btw I have already been awake since 7:30 am doing "stuff" before I even so kindly and gently go wake him up.) 

OK...I just figured it out...last Friday the day I got home from camp I told Tanner I was going to lay down for a nap after my one hour shower and I did sleep for about three hours!  But that was a very much deserved and needed nap after a full week at girls camp with 17 twelve year olds up all night and doing hard stuff in the hot sun all day long...JEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Tanner.

I am grateful for this most amazing, beautiful, cool, weather we are having! (Yes my airconditioner is still broke)

1 comment:

T. Greer said...

You also slept several times the week before you left. You even made fun of it, remember? "Ha" you said, "to think that wish I could have another baby" you said. '