christmas

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Sunday

I just got up from my Sunday nap.  I feel so much better.  When I laid down I had a bad headache behind my eye and now no more.  My quiet week has turned into a busy crazy week.  I love to busy though as it keeps me from taking naps and gives me many opportunities to serve my neighbors.  This week Emma will be getting ready to take her 3 week journey and Elle and I will be getting ready to go to girls camp.  I just realized that while I am at girls camp next week I won't be able to blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh NO!  I guess I will have to journal each day and then do one big blog at the end of the week when I return.  I hope Scott doesn't go through any withdrawls from my blogging while I am gone.

I am grateful for my lesson in RS on prayer today.  It inspired me to be perfect with saying my prayers! I can do it!!

No comments: