My Sunday is coming to an end. This day has been lovely. I enjoyed my day with my family just sitting around and visiting. The only thing missing was Emma! I got to hear a cell phone message she left on Scott's phone while we were all in church that was nice. She said she is having fun and missing us all very much but she sounded very good and happy. I even saw some pictures of her on her trip. I will post the blog link if any of you want to visit the site and check it out!
This week is kind of laid back but it is also starting to fill up with stuff. It seems like when ever I think I am going to have some real time to just chill that the rest of the world finds this out and then needs my help with things. Oh well that is why I don't work so I can be available to help others when they are in need.
One fun thing going on this week is Valeri's birthday which co-insides with the opening of Eclipse!! Lucky Valeri! It should be great fun and I am really looking forward to it. Also I am so blessed to have a friend who saw me massaging my neck in church today and so she offered to give me a massage this week! I can't wait. Those are the two activites that I am really looking forward to this week.
I am grateful for my home teachers they came over tonight and had a great message for us.
Emma's People to People Blog
http://exploringeurope2010.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment