I decided to do a post at noon instead of tonight. I have had the most lovely day so far. I hate to admitt this especially since I will not hear the end of this from Scott but I have not got out of bed yet today except to pee and wiegh myself. The house has been quite as a mouse, no movement at all. I woke up this morning at 10:00 and turned on my computer to check some emails and I have just come to the realization that two hours have gone by without me doing anything but browsing the net! I love this day. The kids are just starting to get up I can hear a spoon clanking on the side of a bowl in the kitchen, I beleive it is Elle enjoying her breakfast food at noon. Emma just jumped into the shower because she has to go to work in an hour and I am sure Tanner is still snoring away in the basement because he can and he probably was awake until 3am chatting with friends! What a summer life. I have been so busy this week everyday that I think I deserve to have a day like this once in a while (right Scott). Oh the first phone call of the day is coming in...I think that means I better start my day and get up.
I am grateful for a husband that works so hard so I can spend a friday afternoon in bed! I love you honey!!
No comments:
Post a Comment