christmas

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

cracked tooth :(

What a sad day for my mouth!  I found out that I have a cracked tooth and that is why I have been in such pain for the last few months.  You may all realize by now I dislike dentists very much.   Why does there have to be such pain with teeth?  Sometimes I dream that I don't have teeth (actually that no one does, because I don't want to be the silly looking person with no teeth while everyone else has beautiful teeth) but that would be awful if I couldn't eat steak, corn on the cob, yummy gooey Carmel popcorn, or a good crisp Carmel chocolate covered apple.  I take care of my teeth, really I do.  I brush like 3 times a day, and I floss almost daily (sorry dr. klampe, I don't floss every day but I do better then most).  My problem comes from grinding my teeth.  The damage that I have caused from my grinding has given me horrible headaches and cracked teeth, sad I know!  I now have a mouth guard to stop my teeth from grinding away and it has cured me of my headaches but the damage has already been done with my cracked tooth.  My advice to you grinders...stop!  Or at least get a mouth guard.

I am grateful for the sight of orange, gold, red and brown leaves falling off the trees today, it was beautiful.

No comments: