christmas

Monday, October 4, 2010

Good things...bad things...

Today is a good and bad day. 

Good because I got lots of things done around the house.
Good because I was able to have scripture study with the kids.
Good because I was able to get some RS stuff done that needed getting done.
Good because I am happy.

Bad because you can't tell I got lots of things done around the house.
Bad because Elle stomped out of the kitchen right before scripture study and wouldn't join us.
Bad because it seems like RS stuff is never done.
Bad because I was sad.  (When Elle wouldn't join us for s.s.)

I am grateful for Scott who is working late and hard so I don't have too!

The picture that Tanner will include with his missionary papers.
Who wouldn't want to have this kid knock on their door to share a message?

No comments: