christmas

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Scott and I, Just Us Together!

Saturdays seem to be filled to the brim with activity.  Today started out nicely enough.  Sleeping in a bit and then lounging in bed while watching a few episodes of The Office.  I borrowed season 2 from a friend and have been enjoying a few episodes here and there when I have a small amount of time.  It has been a welcome relief to a lot of seriousness that seems to follow me around now that I am rs pres.  I think it is so funny and can't help but laugh right out loud when I am by myself.

Fast forward a few hours after I got some rs stuff done today and Scott and I enjoyed a whole afternoon and evening together getting errands and shopping done.  I really enjoy having him all to myself sometimes.  I don't get time like that with him very often, he has been so overly busy with work lately and it just seems like we have been having a hard time connecting with each other.  I hope his schedule slows down a bit with the holidays coming up (it happens to be the hotels slow time).  I just hope that I don't have to do all the moving by myself because Scott is to busy.

I am grateful for funny youtube videos!

No comments: