christmas

Monday, October 18, 2010

This world would be boring without Weird People!

Tanner and I are arguing about who is the most weird in our family.  I think Tanner is much weirder then me as a matter of fact he is crazy and super weird!  Here is his list...I am not sure if it is a good thing if you made it on the list but just know that you were part of our conversation tonight and so therefore you are in my heart and mind and you must be a part of our family in a special way if you made the list.

  Elle was watching Bones tonight and Scott is in his reading room and therefore not a part of this really, really weird conversation!  I tried to defend all of you that made the list except for Barbara and Steve. (because I believe in Tanners assessment of them both)

Tanner and Emma's List:

Krystine~ Super Weird (I disagree vehemently, I know I am weird but Tanner is so much weirder then me!)
Tanner~ Weird (I think Tanner is super duper crazy weird.  He bowed and saluted me and turned in a circle while he was jogging down Teton Street today, now that is weird!)
Emma~Weird
Elle~ Super Weird
Scott~Interesting (now I think Scott is weird myself)
Grandma Barbara~super duper weird (I agree with Tanner on this one, but he also thinks I should be in the same category as my mom but NO WAY am I as weird as my mom!)
Grandpa Gary~Interesting in a Weird way
Allison~Super Weird (Tanner and Emma think all the sisters are super weird!)
Katie~ Super Weird (Just so my sisters know I don't think you are super weird just plain weird :)
Nathan~ (you are the only one that made the normal list!)
Amber~ Just Crazy
The Bumans~ Interesting (Tanner and Emma think your kids are crazy)
Ann~ Super Weird (Steve really, really super weird)
Poulsens~Interesting
Youngs~Interesting

Okay that is enough for now....I want you all to know that you are all just normal to me...probably you are all thinking to yourselves that the Greers have way to much time on their hands if they can sit and talk about whether or not people are weird.  We probably should be doing something more productive with our time.  I agree.  But because this is my blog I have the last word on the subject, Tanner is the person who is the really weird one, but in such a good way!

Oh and another thing...I am going to try really hard to be normal this week.  Just to prove that I can be normal.  My kids don't think that is possible.

I am grateful that no one on my list will take offensive to our silly little topic this evening :) 

3 comments:

T. Greer said...

I asked Emma if she considered what we had 'an argument.' She said, "No, it was just us speaking the truth and Mom whining about it."

For the record, Mrs. Greer can be a very poor record at times. We have suggested before that she should get hearing aids - alas, to no avail.

The Bumans we called normal (it is the children who push them into interesting territory) and there were another half dozen 'normals' on the list as well. I am a afraid Nathan was not alone.

Ann is just weird. Steve is super weird. My mother added the 'duper' on her own accord.

The Youngs would be normal if it were not for that German thing. That makes them legitimately interesting.

The list was also much bigger. Don't worry if you are not in the post - rest assured, if you have had any significant interaction with Emma or I over the last year you are on the list.

Cheers!

Angie Poulsen said...

Now Tanner, just because we stalked you in Hawaii and tried to get you to admit that you knew us should not put us in the interesting category, we are definitely weird.

Al said...

I was only offended because I deserve more adjectives! I consider myself to be amazingly, super duperly, awesomely, terrificly weird!

And don't forget that we are all craaazzy on top of being weird...referring back a few posts!! (I'm of course only talking about us family members with mental health issues :)

Sure miss you all...wish I was in on last night's conversation. Would have been fun!