Warning to Kevin...this is spiritual, proceed at your own risk!
I just got done reading 5 talks from General Conference. This is when the leadership, which consists of the Prophet, Apostles, and other leaders of the church speak to the members of the church found world wide. They give us council, warnings, guidance and many times call the people to repentance just as the prophets of old did. This happens twice a year when we have the wonderful opportunity to hear what the mouth piece of Jesus Christ would have us hear.
I loved President Monson's talk on gratitude. I would recommend all of you read it. We have so much to be grateful for and it is such a gentle reminder that no matter what we face in life, that if we have gratitude in our heart and express it to our Heavenly Father and those around us then it will help us be more charitable and positive in our lives.
Here is the link if you want to take time to read it now.
http://lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,23-1-1298-27,00.html
I have much to be grateful for this day and every day!
1. My health
2. My family
3. My testimony
4. My agency
5. My good parents
6. My freedom in a beautiful country
7. My good friends
8. The Atonement
9. The scriptures
10. A living prophet to guide me in these days
No comments:
Post a Comment