When I look out my window this morning it looks as though it is very cold out there. Looks can be deceiving. It is a very foggy morning but I have hope that the sun will burn through this gunk and shine for me today. It is suppose to get up to 50 degrees today!!
I am looking forward to a great Thursday. What is going to make this day great you might ask? I am not sure. All I know is if I think it will be great then it will. Maybe I will get a phone call from one of my sisters and that will make my day great! Maybe I will get my house clean and that will be great! Maybe I will find my keys to the church that I have lost and that will be great! What ever happens I know it will be great :)
I am grateful for prayer (I know Heavenly Father is going to help me find my keys!)
2 comments:
I love that positive attitude!! Good luck finding those keys :)
After I wrote my post this morning I immediately got on my knees and prayed that I could find my keys. No even 30 seconds after I was finished with my prayer I walked right to my keys! I knew Heavenly Father didn't want me to lose those keys!
Post a Comment