christmas

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Best Prank...sweet buns!

April Fools!! Sweet Buns! Okay have you ever seen Scott ticked at 7 am in the morning? Well I have. I put honey on the toilet seat last night before going to bed knowing Scott would be the first to sit this morning. Oh My Gosh…it was classic hysterical!! Scott ran into the bathroom to do his business and two minutes later was in our room yelling at me that his butt just got stuck to the seat and what the HELL did those girls put on the toilet seat?? He was so mad it was hilarious. I then told him it wasn’t his darling daughters that did it but that it was his sweet wife and it was some sweet honey that he had sat on! APRIL FOOLS SCOTT! Oh did I already say he was mad? I know I will have it coming right back at me but it was worth it. After his shower he had calmed down some and washed the honey off his rear he could appreciate the humor of my joke and he gave me a kiss goodbye as he and his sticky buns left for work!

I also had the most amazing massage today! Thanks BFF. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have an amazing massage therapist as a best friend everyone in the world should have one of those!

I am grateful for great friends.




I didn't want to put to much honey on the seat incase Scott noticed it...so just a little will do as we found out this morning!

1 comment:

Cerina J. said...

Oh my gosh I just peed my pants!!!nOH GOL!!!! I MISS YOU!!!