christmas

Monday, June 7, 2010

My stage of life means I can read all day long!

I am looking forward to this week being over.  That means school will be out.

I have been reading all day long. Sometimes I'm grateful I don't have a two year old to change and feed or feel guilty about if I totally ignore them all day long, but instead I am in the stage of life when I get to have an uninterupted reading marathon all day long. I was especially happy today when I realized I could send Tanner to do my carpooling assignments.  Teenagers are good for somethings you see.

I am grateful for interesting books.

2 comments:

Al said...

What are you reading? I may need to read it to if it can keep you captivated all day long.

Krystine said...

I am reading Ree's love story "From Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" I think you have read it because you told me about it. It is a novel! But I finished it!