christmas

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Let the Packing Begin!

I have begun to pack.  Well let me restate that and say I have begun to pack in my head, which means I have a plan formulated in my head.  I have brought in about 10 boxes from the garage and bought packing tape and will go pack up all our games tonight and all my craft stuff tonight.  That is a good start.  I hate having packed boxes sitting around the house for a few weeks just being an eye sore but I guess that is better then having to rush to get the packing done and cause lots of stress between Scott and I.  I would rather have packed boxes sitting around the house then deal with an ornery husband.

Today was a great day for school.  Emma worked so hard and has brought her math grade up by 40%!  I am so happy!

I am grateful for a warm house that keeps the biting cold wind out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm trying to keep up. Where are you moving to? -Michele Marriott :)

Krystine said...

We bought a house a few blocks away from our house we live in now! Staying right here in Rochester.