Great news! We put an offer in on a house and the sellers accepted it. We will be closing on Nov. 19th. I am so excited. It is a older house with lots of charm and love. And yes we will be staying in the 2nd ward. It is only a couple of blocks away on Sierra Lane. I feel so great about this purchase and the fact we will be staying in Rochester for quite some time!
The girls are not happy about that if they had their choice we would move to Mars or something. Actually Elle wants to move to California (she does not like the cold) and Emma wants to move to Colorado (something about finding a cute cowboy).
I am grateful for technology the kind that allows me to blog every day!
1 comment:
Come on - there are cute cowboys here!
Post a Comment