christmas

Monday, February 13, 2012

Getting ready to start my week

I had a great weekend.  I worked hard on putting together my frozen crockpot dinners and finished them off today.  I am going to see how they taste and if they are good then I think I may be converted to freezer cooking.  I love the idea of taking a few hours once a month to put together 20ish dishes that I can throw into the crockpot in the morning and have a meal waiting for us when I get home from school.  I think this is an awesome way to cook healthy when you have no time to actually cook.

I am looking forward to this week because I just know I am going to learn lots of things.  I have all my meals made for this week and....Elle has her two best friends taking the missionary discussions :)  This will be their 3rd appointment and I think one of them (a girl named Kayla) is taking it very seriously she is actually on 1Nephi 6 in just two days.  (That actually impresses me).

The reason why the girls were interested in the lessons is because we happen to have a really cute missionary from England serving in our area right now.  But if the reason why they want to meet the missionaries is because they are cute but they keep learning because they are searching for truth and really interested in learning more about the LDS religion then I say send out all the cute missionaries to our area because I think EVERY missionary is cute!!

Speaking of missionaries....I miss mine.

Last week Emma and I got to work on real clients :)  I did a color and style and Emma helped with a color correction.  I have realized that all those times that I colored Emma and elle's hair in the past I was doing it wrong.  I really didn't know what the heck I was doing.  No wonder one time Emma's hair turned orange :)

I am so grateful for Mondays.  They give me a break and I get to chillaxe.  Plus I get Tanner's emails on Mondays!

We have so much fun at school.  Emma showed us her mad skills as she ate a cookie without using her hands :)  I know I have a talented daughter!

No comments: