christmas

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What's for dinner?? Poptart or Grilled Chicken?

I am happy to be half way through my week :)  I am exhausted and would like to crawl into my bed right now but I am going to cook some things for dinner to have for the next few nights.  I don't get home until 7pm and by the time Emma and I walk through the door I am starving!!  If I don't prepare better I am going to end up eating junk for dinner because I don't have the patience and energy to make dinner after standing on my feet for 10 hours a day....so I am off to pinetrest to see what recipes I can find :)

But speaking of pinetrest, I love it and I think it is weird at the same time.  (Thanks for getting me hooked Allison)

I am grateful for my knowledge and testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I am glad I know where I came from, that I am a daughter of God, what my purpose is here on this earth and  what I can achieve after my time on this earth if I make the right choices in my life.  WOW, many people don't know any of that.  I can't imagine what my life would be like without that knowledge.


Emma pulled Magnum's hair through a cap today and gave him some orange hightlights!  I gave mine some normal blond highlights.

1 comment:

Allie Soelberg said...

You're Welcome :)