christmas

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Not a Morning person

I hope this blog doesn't get to boring.  But I guess I will be talking a lot about school since that is what my life is focused on right now. 

I have stated before that I am going to school with Emma.  For the most part we get along very well.  Even better then very well.  I love to be around her and she is one of my favorite daughters :)  but I can see that I might get on her nerves at times.  Today she was frustrated with something she was trying to do and I was trying to help her with it and she got very ornery with me with me.  I just don't get irritated as easily as she does and sometimes it is hard for me to relate to people who get so ornery.  Another thing that I already knew about Emma but it has become very apparent to me in a different way is that Emma is NOT a morning person.  Until about noon (actually after lunch) her mood is not as happy and she gets frustrated more easily.  On the other hand I am a morning person and then I crash around 7 pm when our day is over but she is just getting started with Elle when we get home.

I hope we can make it through our year of school together without to many moments when she is mad at me but they are bound to happen.

I am grateful that Scott is taking me out on a special valentines date tomorrow night. 

No comments: