Yesterday was Presidents Day. I took Scott to the airport at 9 am thinking I wouldn't see him again until Saturday. He was on his way to Hawaii. But about a good 15 minutes into his flight the pilot turned the plane around and returned back to SLC, he said there was electrical problems with the plane. Much to my surprise Scott called me and asked me to come pick him up :) He wasn't going to be able to catch another flight to Hawaii until this morning. That meant one more night with Scott! That meant a family movie and dinner night!! We had so much fun. We went and saw This Means War (I think that is what it is called) and then sushi afterwards. I loved the movie. I couldn't stop laughing during the whole thing. It was just surprisingly cute and witty. I am so glad that the plane had problems because that meant 24 more hours with Scott!!
Today Emma and I had a great day at school. She gave me a manicure. I gave her a manicure also. Emma also got a facial and then I waxed her eyebrows. Today was pamper Emma day!
I also did a hair cut on my manikin and did pretty good. Now if I could just remember how I did it so I could do it again....
I am grateful for Elle. I went to parent teacher conference with her tonight and all her teachers had wonderful praise for her. I already knew she was awesome like that but sometimes it is nice to hear others (not your mom) say the same thing!
Emma getting her refreshing facial.
Emma's new friend Marissa gave her the facial and has lined Emma up for her very first date!!
This is called a woman's contour cut. I know you all want your hair cut like this now!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment