Today my mom Barbara and daughter Elle came to school and got manicures. I did my mom's hand and Emma worked on Elle's. Afterwards Elle had something done to her nose....Look at the pictures below and see if you can tell what Elle had done.
I am grateful that my medicine is working. I feel much better :)
Elle has something green in her nose....
Now she has two things in her nose!!
Do you know what it is yet???
Oh my gosh...Emma has something growing out of her nose too!
Stupid daughter pressure! They made me do it. What do you think it is??
P.S. Can you see the Shirley Temple curls Emma put in my hair today?
Emma did a beautiful job on Elle's hands :)
Grandma and Elle's hands. I think age is beautiful especially when it is my mom's loving hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment