I have a gggggreat instructor in school, I really like him, he makes me laugh. You all know how I love to laugh. I laugh a lot at school. Today he told us a story about how when he first started to teach school he was getting ready for work one day and had a "spasm" and hit his self in the eye with a hair brush and gave himself a black eye. My instructor's name is Lyle and he is the most patient man. He works with many, many, many women and even most of them are just young girls. Crazy hormones and girl crap happening all through out the day and it just doesn't faze him. He just lets things roll off this back and he works with everyone so well. I am really impressed.
I am grateful for the my sisters. I love them.
Lyle playing around with the students at school wearing a wig.
Lyle letting the girls play with his hair.
Emma getting her nails cured under the lights :) Isn't she beautiful?
Emma's beautiful nails that I did for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment