Elle and I took Emma down to Provo to meet some of her friends from China. We then drove to my sister Allison's house and she fed us dinner. It was so good. Allison has come a long way from the first year of her marriage and not knowing how to cook a baked potato. She is now one of the best cooks I know! Her soup and homemade bread bowls were amazing!
Saturday was fun too! I hosted a couples party. All my brothers, sisters their spouses and my parents had a great family Bunko game. Scott and I came in very last place, it was the best. This is the reason why I moved back to Utah. I missed spending time with my siblings. It has been even better then I expected to be able to reconnect with all of my family and make such great memories.
Monday was a day spent in my PJ's. I loved that!! Emma made a plate of cookies to share with a friend and we just had a day of rest and relaxation.
Now I am up to speed with the last few days. Today was another great day. Emma and I had the opportunity to cut hair on our first "live" models. It was so great. My sisterinlaw and niece came in and it was nice to finally get our hands on some real live hair.
Also Emma got her first date invitation. She is going on a blind date on Saturday. I am so excited for her :) I also got to drive Elle to school this morning. (usually her Grandpa drives her) We had a fun time and decided that we are going to have sleep over in my bed tonight (When Scott is out of town she sometimes likes to sleep with me). I love to sleep and snuggle with Elle, she is one of my favorite people in the world. She makes me laugh.
Life is good.
I am so grateful for Tanner. I miss him and am so excited that we are more then half way through his mission.
No comments:
Post a Comment