christmas

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Super

Today was a super day.  That is my new word.  Super.  I seem to be using this word  alot lately to describe everything.  Kind of like when I use to describe things in my past by saying awesome.  I really need to develop my vocabulary skills better....JS.

Back to my SUPER day.

I got to give Emma a deep conditioner and scalp manipulation.  Doesn't that sound technical?  Really what I did was put oil in her hair and give her a DANG GOOD head massage.  It was a massage even Ann would be proud of :)

I also learned how to wax someones face!  Today Emma had her eyebrows done.  Tomorrow Emma is going to do mine and I get to do another persons eyebrows too.  I love waxing.  In the past I have enjoyed plucking my girls eyebrows and now this is an even better method of doing it. 

I am so grateful for Valentines Day.  What a great day to say I love you.  If you are reading this blog then it means that I really love you!!

Emma applying some stuff to my hair before the scalp manipulation :)  she did a super job!


I think Emma looks like one of those super Lumpa Lumpa guys from Willie Wanka and the Chocolate Factory with her green eyebrows.


This is Angelica.  She is an angel.  Her name fits her personality perfect.  I have had the opportunity to meet some really sweet girls at the school and I have to say hands down she is one of my favorites! 
I just love learning from her. 
She is Emma's age and is a senior in high school but she has the soul of a wise, patient and loving person.

No comments: