Good because....
1. I had a great day with Emma in school.
2. I had a great night with both girls this evening watching A.I. the favorite Korean (that Emma says she will marry) got through to the final 24!!! This brought much cheers and screaming in our household tonight.
3. Emma gave me a pedi this afternoon.
4. Scott sent me a really sweet email telling me he muddies me...made me laugh. (he meant misses me but auto correct thought he really wanted to say muddies hahahahah)
5. Finally it was a beautiful warm 55 degree day! Amazing :)
6. Oh, I forgot to mention that I got my new boots in the mail!! They are so dang cute and I only paid $20 for them including shipping cost (they didn't have my size and so they shipped them to me from another store). I got them at the outlet store Bass. Normally $150!! I love that!!! Allison and Katie you must go to the Bass outlet store and get yourselves some shoes 85% off all of their winter shoes :)
Hard because....
1. I have a bladder infection that I had to go see the dr. about.
2. I had to use the toilet about 15 times today.
3. I had to go fill my prescription after school and it took forever.
That is all. Mostly my day was great. But if you have ever had a bladder infection you know that it can almost ruin the day no matter how great everything else is.
I am so grateful for the good times today. My girls are asking me about sex right now and it is making me laugh. Elle just asked me if Scott and I role play in our sex life!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGosh This is my 14 year old daughter.
Emma concentrating hard on her pedicure!
The PREFECT curl I created in Emma's hair today.
No comments:
Post a Comment