Okay I am ready to start posting again!
I feel so tired and great at the same time. I started cosmetology school today with Emma. We are going 4 days a week 10 hours each day. This program will take us 1 year to complete but I think the long run it will be worth it to get done in a year instead of dragging it out for two years.
Emma said to me around January 1st that she thought she wanted to go to cosmetology school and as soon as she said that I had no doubt that I wanted to go too!
We had a great first day. Cutting our manikin hair, rolling a perm and using the clippers on another manikin.
I am sure I will be totally wiped out after each day but I am going to enjoy having this adventure with Emma! I love her and we make each other laugh :)
Today I am grateful for new beginnings. A fresh start after many of years of having a dream do this.
1 comment:
So glad to have you back! I am so excited for the two of you go to school and learning something new. Good luck!
Post a Comment