Today was a great busy day. After 10 hours of rolling perms and learning that stress does cause gray hair my girls and I drove into SLC to see a dear friend of ours. Elder James Holladay fresh from Minnesota was spending the night with an aunt before he is off to the MTC tomorrow. It was so wonderful to see my old home teacher!! It really brought back lots of memories and feelings of a great time in my life. I can't believe it has been less then a year since we lived in Minnesota. I miss my friends and the members of the 2nd ward sooooo much.
I am excited to report that the girls and I will be visiting Rochester for a whole week the first week of April. We all have a week off of school for spring break and I can't think of a better way to spend it then with the people I love from Rochester!
I am so grateful for missionaries....they are the best!
Elder James Holladay and the two girls being goofballs!
I miss the Holladay Family, but I was so happy to see Elder Holladay.
No comments:
Post a Comment