christmas

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snow day on Leap day :)

Wednesday.  I love Wednesdays.  It is great to get to the middle of the week.  Today was an amazing day.  I ran into a favorite friend of mine.  Someone who I should have contacted way before now but what matters is that we reconnected today.

Today was the first storm of the winter.  It is Feb. 29th, I thought that we could get through the rest of winter without any snow at all.   I don't even have a snow/ice scrapper in my car.  That taught me that sad lesson, I had to scrape 4 or 5 inches of snow off  my pretty car with some toilet paper.  Emma and I left the house this morning not realizing that we were in for a snow storm tonight, no coat or gloves.  I was hoping all the way home that we wouldn't slide off the road.

                                                           Gailynn, one of my besties!

No comments: