I have a few pictures to share of mother’s day and Elle’s band concert yesterday. She never told me that if I wanted to get a seat (not even a good seat we are talking just ANY seat) we would have to get there 3 hours early….it was packed and there were no seats to sit in and we were 20 minutes early.
Also it was crazy hair day at school for Elle!! I love crazy hair days. I am going to miss them when we home school. I guess we can have crazy hair day any time we want next year! Maybe we will do that once a week.
I am grateful for rain because it turns everything green!
Mother's Day with my two favorite girls!
Scott making me dinner.
Best picture I could get of Elle at the concert...oh well she was awesome!
I have way to much fun making Elle's hair crazy!
back view of crazy hair...it matches crazy Elle!
No comments:
Post a Comment