christmas

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Top 10 Flaws List

I think we might have found a house that both Scott and I like.  I told Scott I needed him to act quickly on it because he is known to be a procrastinator and I didn't want to drag our (his) feet on this.  I think he took offense.  Now don't get me wrong.  I love Scott with all my heart and pretty much he is the perfect man.  I can't complain about much because it just doesn't get better then Scott but as we all know (people who live in the real world anyway) no one is perfect and this is definately Scott's one and only flaw. 
Now on the other hand I have a million flaws!  I can name off ten right now.
1.  I take naps almost every day.  Scott on the other hand is a very hard worker he actually works from 7am-6pm 5 days a week and then another 5 hours (at least) on the weekend.
2.   I am very competitive.  (Emma thinks that is a flaw).  On the other hand Scott is not very competitive he is only slightly competitive.
3.  I like things cleaned a certain way.  (Emma thinks I am controling about my cleaning habits and she thinks that is a flaw).  On the other hand Scott doesn't care how things get cleaned as long as they get cleaned.
4. I only will eat real home made whip cream or whip cream from a can (absolutely no cool whip!)  Scott can enjoy any desert with cool whip.
5.  When I am really, really tired I get really really onery.  Scott on the other hand just goes to bed and doesn't get onery at all.
6.  I hate to wear nylons with a passion especially in the winter and summer when it is really cold or hot.  Scott doesn't mind at all when I wear nylons infact he tries to help me out my rubbing my legs for me when I do have to wear them....(for you people out there that don't know when Scott rubs my legs with nylons it drives me crazy in a bad way)
7.  I always leave windows open in the house in the spring.  (This is not a problem unless you live in MN and during the day the temp is 65 but at night it drops down to 30 degrees then it becomes a huge flaw according to Scott)  Scott on the other hand likes to protect his children and wife from the freezing spring nights in Minnesota.
8.  I am not a dog, cat or gerbil lover, I especially don't like the dogs licking (or kissing) me.  Scott on the other hand loves to let Sandy kiss his lips and then is always so generous and kind and likes to share his kisses with me right afterwards.
9.  I am afraid to drive the car around when the empty gas light is on.  Scott on the other hand is so much braver then me...he loves to drive around on empty and has the courage to see just how far he can get on his empty tank!
10.  And finally my tenth flaw for today is....I am a BIG PROCRASTINATOR too. 

I am grateful for Scott he is such a great husband!!

1 comment:

T. Greer said...

Being competitive is only a flaw if you make a fuss when you lose. A competitor with grace is a blessing.

On the other hand, the fact that you must have whip cream with everything (never mind what kind it is!) is terrible!