5 days and counting!
I love Saturdays when I actually accomplish things! I got up early to attend to some Relief Society assignments and when I got home at 10:30 Scott had gone golfing and the girls were still in bed. They got a very nice wakeup call from their mom. I left to go do some grocery shopping (what a mad house Wal-Mart was) I also got some things that Emma needs for her travels to Europe (that just seems weird that we are about 3 weeks away from her departure). I also bought an American Flag to fly on special occassions like Memorial Day Weekend and Flag Day and 9/11 and Vetrans Day I am very excited to display my flag. I also cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed and dusted the living rooms, dusted and vacuumed my bedroom (even behind my bed and dresser, (I told Scott I only do that once every three years so not to bug me about it now for a while) I cleaned my bathroom, swept the front porch, mopped the entry way, helped Scott move some beds and mattresses from the downstairs to the garage and made dinner for the missionaries!!!! Whew I am just tired writing about it!!! But I love to get things done!!!
I am grateful for this beautiful day! It is perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment