christmas

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day was Memorable

Memorial Day. (Yes Allison it does qualify as camping even if it is in your back yard because we set up a tent and we sleep outside.) Elle and I had a wonderful time sleeping outside after we were able to throw a tarp over our broken tent door so the rain wasn’t pelting us as the wind drove it inside our tent. We got to listen to the rain fall on the tent all night long and it was very soothing. Also it was just the right temperature because the rain cooled down our 95 degree weather to be just right. We had great conversation and snuggled all night long. I definitely plan to do that again this summer.

Today was a great golf day with Scott. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.

I am grateful for memories made with Elle and Scott!


I was trying to crawl into the tent without pulling the tarp off and my body barely fit through!


Cute Elle waiting for her mom to tie on the tarp.  She thought it was very funny that I was getting soaking wet while she was nice and dry inside the tent.

Good times with Elle.


Elle and I LOVE TO SNUGGLE!


Pine Island Golf Course was very pretty.


Scott is pondering whether his shot was any good...it wasn't.


Don't you love my score! I always score a smilely face.


This is what it looks like when Scott loses his balls (golf balls that is) lots of looking in weeds before we give up on it but sometimes we are lucky and find the ball.

No comments: