Once again it is all my fault. I never give 2nd chances. And I actually enjoy being mean.....
Who do you think made those comments to me today? Is it :
1. Oreo
2. Superman or
3. Elle
This weekend I asked Elle to clean her room and actually gave her many 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chances to do it but she told me she would do it when she would do it. So today when I get a text about Elle bringing a friend home from school of course I did what any mom in her right mind would do...I told her no that she didn't get her room cleaned this weekend and when she got her room cleaned we would talk about friends coming over.
When will Elle understand that it actually is all in her control. I really am a nice mom, just ask um, I am not sure what Tanner and Emma would say? Tanner do you think it is all my fault? Emma do you think I am mean?...I don't think so either.
I am grateful for motherhood and all the poeople skills I learn while being mean!
No comments:
Post a Comment