christmas

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers

I have 3 beautiful kids and one wonderful husband that have made my life as a mother a blessing.

What makes a mother?  Is a mother made?  Is a mother born?  Is a mother honest?  Is a mother happy?  Is a mother beautiful?  Is a mother patient?  Is a mother exhausted?  Is a mother depressed?  Is a mother creative?  Is a mother inspired?  Is a mother humble?  Is a mother forgiving?  Is a mother a mother to many other then her own?  Is a mother crazy?  Is a mother joyful?  Is a mother an example?  Is a mother onery?  Is a mother comforting?  Is a mother compassionate?  Is a mother stuborn?  Is a mother a fighter?  Is a mother a friend?  Is a mother kind?  Is a mother funny?  Is a mother annoying?  Is a mother allowed to make mistakes?  Is a mother perfect in almost every way?  Is a mother a teacher?  Is a mother a cheerleader?  Is a mother energetic?  Is a mother smart?  Is a mother careful?  Is a mother silly?  Is a mother a leader?  Is a mother full of charity?
 Is a mother a blessing from God?
I say YES.

I am grateful for my mom.

Thank you to all the moms in my life that have mothered me, and mother my kids.  I love you all.

No comments: