christmas

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Motivation is having to go to a school function

I am having a non motivating day.  I felt like staying in bed all day long but alas my motherhood calling was calling  and my Relief Society duties were screaming my name and so I had little options except to drag my butt out of bed and face my life.  I realized that I would need to shower and get dressed around 5 pm when Elle reminded me that tonight is her end of the year band concert (yippee) it never made it to my calendar.  I was hoping this could be a nonshower day as I was doing only what I had to do to get by today.  I was able to go grocery shopping in my sweats and drive someone in my ward around helping them look for a new apartment in piggy tails but I fear if I go to a school concert in sweats with out makeup on and piggy tails that Elle would be mortified.  So now it is almost 7pm and I look beautiful...just in time to take it all off in two hours just to crawl back in bed and end the day just as I was hoping I could have spent the last 12 hours.  Oh well at least it began and will end with my bed!

I am grateful for things that make me get showerd and dressed during the day...otherwise I am afraid I would become a hermit.

No comments: