My few minutes is like an hour. Elle just told me that. She wants to use the computer to print out some homework and I told her she could do it after I was done blogging. She might have a point…my few minutes sometimes do turn into an hour(s) but I think it actually is interesting that she is just asking me about homework at 10:02 pm on a Thursday night. Does that make me a bad mom?...because I didn’t ask her what homework she had at 6pm? Oh yes that is right I did!!! And she told me “I don’t have homework mom” (those were her exact words). So I guess I am not a bad mom after all. Now my few minutes are up so everyone have a good night or good day depending on when you read this.
I am grateful for the opportunity to home school next year and then I won’t have to ask “do you have any homework?” because I will be the one assigning the work…I should now if they have finished an assignment or not!
No comments:
Post a Comment