christmas

Friday, May 21, 2010

Homeless for the night

I will be sleeping in my car tonight.  I don't want to sleep in my car.  I would actually rather be snuggled up in bed next to Scott.  But instead of having a nice comfy bed I will be sleeping in an uncomfortable car.  I am going on a camp out with the stake young women leaders and I am suppose to bring a tent to sleep in but my tent has a broken zipper so instead of sleeping in a tent that doesn't keep out bugs I will be sleeping in my car.  I told Scott he should sneek into the campground and come pay me a visit tonight!!  We will see if Scott is chicken or not.

I spent the day with Valeri and we made bread.  Artisian bread to be exact.  It turned out wonderful and now I am going to make bread every single day for the rest of my life!  I probably will gain some weight if I eat all the bread I make so maybe I won't make it everyday just some days.

I am grateful for learning new skills.

No comments: