christmas

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday

Saturday is a special day...it's the day we get ready for Sundays...and spend good times with family and friends!  I love all the people who make my life wonderful and I am so grateful for the people who enrich my life.  I worked out with Scott this morning (we are both continuing to lose wieght and I am so proud of Scott and myself for our total commitment to get healthy).  I even got myself a ball to work on while I am at home writing my blog and other things.  I am sitting on it right now!  It helps build your core.  I went to a wedding shower of someone in my ward with one of my favorite people Ann!  Then I got to sit in the garage with Scott and watch people in the neighborhood.  I love to be a front porch sitter and since we don't have a front porch the garage is the next best thing.  Then on to the evening...out to dinner with the Bumans which is always a great time!!  We took them to our new favorite resturant Kababs.  I find their kids soooooo entertaining.  After dinner Scott and I had a date at Wal-Mart doing some grocery shopping (thats where I got my ball!) Now it is almost time to lay my head down to sleep.  It was a good day.

My ball, I think I will name HIM Baulie

I am grateful for Allison she makes me laugh about her crazy she is my sister and there is nothing better then sisters!

2 comments:

Al said...

Yea!! You're grateful for Allison....it's about time! I didn't quite understand it though. I think you missed a word or two. Anyway, I'm still grateful to be mentioned and to be your sis!

Kaylynn said...

You are so Minnesotan! Garage sitting is the state past time there. Next time I come to visit I bet you will have purchased one of those screened garage doors so you can stay away from the misquotes! I love it.