Sorry, it's not Oprah, Glenn Beck, or Rachel Ray subbing for Krystine today. It just happens to be the guy who did not sneak out to the Girl's Camp leaders overnighter. Why do I have this distinguished privilege? I am still wondering. However, I should use this opportunity to rectify some past omissions. I will not though.
This blog has been both a closely, guarded "secret keeper" and a testing ground for Paris Hilton-esque adjectives. Who am I kidding? There are no secrets. Any down deep ones have been exposed here. And adjectives? It's the same eight words over and over. Not that I am complaining. I am just saying.
What I will do is write a little about today's activity for Emma's People to People program. Today was the big BBQ for all students and their families held at Dartts Park in Owatonna. Humidity and standing over a charcoal grill did not damper the event at all. In fact, I am very much impressed by the project boards the students completed discussing where they are to travel next month. Very well done. Makes me want to go to the UK, France, Monaco, and Italy. 3 weeks abroad, sounds fun. I am just saying.
I learned one new thing about my wife this weekend. She is a Yankees fan. I had no idea. They are my least favorite team. I am just saying.
Ps - the guy without a shirt at the park doing flips off the top of the jungle gyms was very impressive if not egotistical. He liked the attention from all 3 of the girls in my house.
1 comment:
This is my favorite post of the year.
Post a Comment