christmas

Friday, July 30, 2010

Date Night

I had a really nice day.  Went to the temple with one of my favorite people Ann.  Also Scott took me out on a date.  We went and saw Inception.  Scott hadn't seen it yet so I was happy to go watch it again.  He was not really impressed with it.  I still liked it.  I think what I liked about it the most was the sound track. 

I really miss Elle right now.  When she calls me she sounds all sweet.  How come she doesn't always talk in that sweet sappy voice that she uses on the phone with me?

I am getting really tired of thinking of movies that match my day so I am not going to do one tonight.

But I will be grateful for something...I am grateful for the peace I felt at the temple today.

No comments: