What to blog about?? I am going to reupholster my chair. I have been looking for a project to do this summer and actually almost decided to do it this spring but I wasn't quite in the mood at that time. But now I am. I will begin on Monday. By then I will have my camera back and I will take pictures along the way of my project.
Scott and I were talking this morning about the top 3 places we would like to live if we could live anywhere (in the U.S.)
Scott's list is:
Rochester MN
Spokane WA
Greatfalls MT
My list is:
Rochester MN
Oakley UT
Durango CO
The really great thing about our list is that we are already living in our top city!! We love Rochester. I wish that the kids loved it as much as us. Tanner and Elle say that they dislike cold winters and Emma doesn't really have a reason except that she is that way. I love these three cities because of their beauty and Rochester is at my top because I love the people of Minnesota (there really is such a thing as Minnesota Nice).
I am grateful for the opportunity to live in Rochester.
No comments:
Post a Comment