Quiet time finally! This has been such a nice peaceful day. I enjoyed church and all that goes with it (that would be extra meetings for me). I am really super tired today. I think my early morning from yesterday has finally caught up to me. I really, really want to go and take a nap but since it is already 6:30 pm I am going to try to hold me eyes open and then pass out around 9 o'clock tonight.
Elle is going to be going to Utah on Tuesday. She is driving out with Ann and Sam. That means that she will be there for a whole month. Scott is scared she is going to come home with some kind of piercing or tat. (I am sure Grandpa would never, never, never allow Elle to do that while he is in charge!!...Right?)
So because I am sending Elle out with Ann that means that I will be going out on Aug. 9th for 11 days to enjoy some family time with my favorite sisters and of course my mom and dad and then bring Elle back. Tanner and I will drive out. It should be a fun time with Tanner! Emma and Scott will be staying home (Emma just took 3 weeks off from work to go to Europe and Scott is going to save his time off for our Thanksgiving trip out to Utah).
(Dear Allison and Katie...this is the final, written in stone date of when I will be there!)
I am grateful for the sound of my kids laughing! It is my favorite sound ever!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment